Green Acres School challenges and inspires students to live and learn with intellect, curiosity, determination, joy, and compassion
Green Acres Camp encourages and develops the child who is entrusted into our care. Each summer we:
- Provide a fun, safe, and stimulating environment in which children can develop physically, creatively, socially and emotionally.
- Foster a climate that emphasizes the values of respect, responsibility, and resiliency.
- Offer child-centered, interactive activities so campers can explore new avenues and deepen their knowledge.
- Acknowledge each child's special gifts and contributions.
- Maintain a safe, secure campus with well-trained staff supervising all camp activities.
- Ensure that campers develop friendships and have lots of fun!
I can't think of a better way for my children to spend the summer. I was a Green Acres Camp lifer (Unit A to Unit H) and now both of my children are campers. I have so many fond memories (gully, Staff Vaudeville Show, 4th of July Parade, and swimming). I want my children to have the same wonderful experiences.
Andy - '87 Parent of a Senior Camper and Unit A